Developing Varicose Vein

I am 22 weeks pregnant & recently developing those veins on my left legs causing me pain & uncomfortable to sleep at night. Regular exercise/stretching , staying hydrated &raising legs might help - things I heard from my research 😂 Anyone have the same & what is your take?

Developing Varicose Vein
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy, may want to consider using compression socks. i got mine from https://www.rainbowcare.com.sg/compression-stockings. it helps me whenever i start feeling sore and uncomfortable on my legs/thigh. i don't recommend getting open toe ones. so if you do plan to get one, get the full covered socks. preferably get the one the reaches your thigh. i would usually sleep with the compression socks. it get pretty warm but it helped me with the soreness and achy feeling. (;

Read more

I had it in my previous pregnancy and current pregnancy as well. Basically I did the same as you since no treatment can be done during pregnant. Just don’t stand or sit too long or anything that adds pressure to the leg. I totally understand the feeling! Hang on there