headache n nosebleed

i am 16 weeks pregnant.. Is it normal to always have a headache and nosebleed?

91 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

im 16 weeks pregnant Is it normal for a pregnant woman to always have a headache and your hips are numb and it's hard to sleep and the cat hurts

Some dr. suggest panadol. But it's not good. Avoid as much as possible. If you have pure almond oil, put 2 drops in each nostrils during bed time. It isbsuggested but ayurvedic dr. and helps me in headache.

I experienced the same, headache during my 16th week.. May OB asked questions to findbout what might be the cause.. Provably, avoid getting stress during your pregnancy. keep your positive mind ❤️

same here, always having headaches.. I was thinking maybe because I'm worried too much about this COVID-19... as a working mom Im not used to stay at home the whole week without doing anything.. :(

Sinus. Go seek an advice from doctor. Me from first trimester until now my sinus getting worse, nosebleed and headache migraine attack. Doctor give some medicine and now im much more better than before..

4y ago

Anu pong medicine binigay sau ma'am?

Yes. Sometines my headache lasts for two days. I once read an article that if you have severe headache tell your doctor immediately. My doctor prescribed me paracetamol only

I encountered the same issue, goggled and it’s seem normal. Anyway it’s best to still consult gynae to do a blood test. I did mine, it seems no issue

My flu is so bad the inside of my nose bleeds too sometimes. Because I blow my nose too hard! And i get headaches too, usually when I’m a little but more tired than usual.

I read that Stuffy nose and nosebleeds are normal due to increased blood circulation during pregnancy. If you’re still worried please consult your gynae

I had the same thing. Doctor said I was too stressed & told me to rest, increase my fluid & take vitamin C. Eat oranges. He said would help for nose bleed.