headache n nosebleed

i am 16 weeks pregnant.. Is it normal to always have a headache and nosebleed?

91 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had that severe headache when i started my week 16 til week 18,good thing dina masyado ngayong 19 weeks ko.sobrang madalang nalang.keep hydrated lang sis.

I have headaches regularly since the 2nd trimester. I try to rest and drink water as much as possible 🙂

me too my nose keep bleeding everyday n headache too.. nurse says its normal but if the headache is too much, must go to hospitals..

It’s normal to have occasional headaches, but nosebleed... may wish to check with your gynae to be sure so they can best advice you.

Im also experiencing headache almost everyday, my OB advise me to see a neurologist to make sure there is nothing to worry about.

I got headache the whole day especially tension headache and sinus headache 😣 sometimes i feel like vomiting even at 17 weeks

I have also been having nose bleeds almost daily for about two weeks now. As well as the occasional headache.

5y ago

It was due to moving to a dry, hot climate and change of season. I would recommend going to your doctor if nose bleeds weren't an occurrence before the pregnancy.

Im also 16 weeks..preggy..and I have headache...makes me very lazy😴😴😴

My nose bled once,but just a bit. Headaches are often,and i feel heaty almost all the time. Try to drink more water?

Is it normal to vomit 2x a day when im already in 16 weeks of pregnancy?

1y ago

Same here, 16weeks and still vomiting