What was your push present?:)

Husband asked me what I wanted.. so just curious what did others get. Thanks ;)

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Nothing and also coz i needed nothing. No need presents 😅 i get the rest i want at times also. And like other mummy says, the hosp bill is alr quite a lot. My hubby pays for the bills n gynae visits/nipt tests n everyting. In fact my daughter’s stuff r paid by him too although im working. The only ting i pay r prob what i buy on my own for my LO? 😆

Read more
9mo ago

We dont have a joint acct after married for mayb 7 yrs? Lol. Not calculative too~~

I did remind my cousin to get his wife a push gift - a pair of blue sapphire earrings to match her blue sapphire necklace. I think it really depends on how well you know your spouse. Some prefer a special gift on this special day, some prefer non-tangible gift such as time and love. As long as you are happy and feel contented with whatever you get.

Read more
9mo ago

That’s nice!:)

I also never ask for anything as my hospital bill and during all the check up already add up to 30-40k. Now we had a cute baby, is already more than enough and hubby will auto help out and alway let me rest

can someone here intro your hb to my hb to "educate" him? LOL i doubt he would even know what is a "push present". i still need to pay half of all the bills and still doing some household chores now (entering 3rd tri).

9mo ago

Hahaha he only knew what’s that thanks to social media… cos one of my mutual friends posted 🤣 I still do household chores too but hopefully less in 3rd tri 😂

Requested for a custom jewellery (to be decided) made out of my baby’s birth stone. Intend to pass it down to her when she’s an adult 😊

Personally I feel the best is to save the money for future use. Push presents are just a thought. It’s good enough that he initiated this thought.

🤣🤣🤣 There's such a thing called push present?! Sounds great! I'll ask my hubby to give me one too! Maybe a sashimi feast! 🤣🤣🤣

Didn’t ask for one because the husband paid for all the expenses from ttc till giving birth. It’s already a big bomb 🫣

My baby boy will be the best present. We spent a 💣on IVF and wouldn’t ask for more other than a safe delivery of Didi.

The hospital bill is already a 💣 so I didn’t ask for anything else 🤣

9mo ago

Yes he paid all.