How to clear newborn's nose as my boy is having stuffy nose now. He seems to not breathe properly. I feel so lost when I see him crying and trying to breath so hard. Please advise.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-906)

Maybe you can try running a humidifier in your baby’s room while they sleep to help loosen mucus. Or using nasal saline drops; putting one or two drops of saline in the nose can help loosen mucus.

You can get a vicks rub and put some on cottonwool and then wrap it and pin it to his vest.. Or you can get some and put on the baby pillow so when he sleeps he will sleep better

A newborn with a cold can be scary for a parent or carer to watch. But these illnesses are vital to help the baby's body learn to fight the viruses that cause the common cold.

Use Sterimar nasal spray to soften the mucus and then Pigeon nose cleaner to suck out anything causing the blocked nose. My daughter loves it.

Post reply image
TapFluencer

Best to check with your pediatrician. Temporary solution is to try suction bulb to see if you can draw out the phlegm

Super Mum

Use suction bulb or salt water nasal drops or infant nasal aspirator to help clear mucus from your baby's nose.

I cleaned baby nose every morning using the baby nose cleaner. Use the manual better.

The most common method used is to use a nasal aspirator to help clear his nose.

thanks