How do you take care of your baby wears? Like a special detergent to use? Only handwash?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CALL/WHATSAPP +16692213962 My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution. EMAIL: [email protected] Call/whatsaap number:+16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com....

Read more

I am using Tollyjoy Fabric Detergent. The content of baby's detergent will be mild as compare to others adult products in the market. Just add a little of the detergent and hand wash the clothes, after which put them in the washing machine to get rid of the excess water. that's what we have been doing! Nevertheless, I believe washing machine can still help the entire process if there's heavy quantity of clothes to wash at a go!

Read more

I always use gentle washing detergent, free from softener and optical brightener. Use a washing net, gentle washing cycle or hand wash cycle. Some material may not be suitable for machine wash. I ruined one of my baby wraps because of that. Very important not to use the dryer. Always line dry. Excessive sunlight may cause color fading too.

Read more

For our SSC (Boba), I do spot cleaning. If washing is really needed, I handwash it using a mild liquid detergent (Cycles). Then for drying, I put it on top of a round monoblock chair. I haven't tried using a washing machine, but a friend advised me to lock the buckles then put it in a pillow case and tie it.

Read more

I'm using Pigeon laundry detergent for my both kids, it was fine and no rush. It depend on your baby weather have sensitive skin you have to really very careful, must choose those 100% organic and mild soak gentle to baby skin.

I suggest you read the care instruction for your carrier or sling. But most of them are sturdy enough for machine wash. I just dump it together with our clothes and even use regular detergent. Extra rinse to remove suds.

Back when my kids were just a baby, I used to use mild detergents specifically made for babies like Cycles and Smart Steps. Now, I just use regular detergents. We machine wash, even from the very beginning.

I handwash them using Cycles liquid detergent. I don't use powder because it may tend to leave suds that can damage the fabric.

According to my baby's PD any laundry soap/detergent will do. As long as you rinse the clothes very well.

baby detergent