Mood for sex

How do you mummies convince your husband to have sex during pregnancy? Husband has been rejecting sex or foreplay when i initiate it. Talked about it and he doesnt seem interested anymore due to my pregnancy. Please help..#1stimemom #advicepls #pregnancy

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m a FTM too. Initially during early first trim, my husband was worried and didn’t want sex too. But around 8 weeks, at my appt with the gynae, and when he’s there with me, I asked the gynae whether it is safe to have sex and whether there’s anything we need to be careful of. The gynae said it’s generally safe unless at later trimesters if i have low placenta. But if no doctor says i have low placenta, then sex is safe. Heard from the horse’s mouth and we started having sex again. Am still having sex about once every week or two weeks.

Read more
2y ago

I’m on top so that there’s no pressure on the belly, just to play safe, though I’ve read articles that laying flat is safe for first trim. But since first trim, we only do it with me on the top. Haha. Not much difference from before pregnancy.