Baby clothing

How many sets of newborn clothing did you get? And do we need that many sets since they grow very fast… #advicepls #firstbaby

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have 3 kids... 10 sets may not be enough as they soiled and need to change as much as 3 per day. dont worry about too many as can pass down. or can her pass down from mummies. old folks say babies wear pass down are easy to care for. for me... I take pass down but must be from people I know :) and the kids are really good :) not the fuzzy babies pass down...lol hope this helps

Read more
Super Mum

For the newborn size, I think at most 10 is enough, counting those in the laundry basket/washing machine/hanging up to dry + diaper leaks and stain clothes/vomit, etc. They do grow v quickly indeed. Heh. What I did was to also get some one size up, so that my kid could wear them over a longer period of time

Read more

Wouldn’t suggest getting too many newborn size. At most only a few to bring baby home from hosp or to see doc for injection. After that baby can wear those one size bigger cos they grow very fast. My boy outgrow his newborn clothes so fast that some are still new.