How long did it take for you and your partner to fall in love?
Voice your Opinion
1-3 months
4-6 months
7-12 months
More than a year

3493 responses

44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi everyone my name is Anna Eriksen i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Ayoba blessed my life, i have been playing lottery game for long now and i don’t usually win, i came across a testimony of someone testifying about how Dr Ayoba prayed for him and gave him a lottery game to play and he won big amount of money, so i also decided to try my luck, i contact him through his website and he assured me that he will help me, he told me it will take him 24 hours to pray for me, so on the after the 24 hours he gave me some lottery numbers to play and i went to play the game so on that faithful day i went to check the game to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount $434.2 million that changed my life and my status, i quit working as a sale girl in the supper market and i became a business owner. I want you out there to also contact him for your lucky game. You can reach him via his info below. Email: [email protected] or Website on http://Drayoolatemple.com

Read more

By like the first two weeks of dating we practically lived together. By month two we drunkely decided we wanted to have a baby. By like month 4 we were married. Day after wedding i found out i was pregnant with the human life we decided to create with a stranger. Werr still together four n a half yrs later and now have two boys and wanna try for 3 soon. He is def my soul mate but our marriage def has its ups n downs. He can be selfish n a horrible husband. But i think the fighting makes us closer we sorta use it to relieve stress. I wish that he was my best friend with sex involved but not my husband cause he can be very selfish. But i love him in the end

Read more

June 2007, 1st yr College kami nun at mag classmates. Nanligaw siya after 1 week at ako na may crush din naman sa kanya, pumayag. After a month, kami na. Naging mag kasintahan kami for 9 years hanggang sa kinasal na kami Dec 2016 (4 months preggy na ako nun). Ngayon, pangalawang baby na namin pinag bubuntis ko (actually, pang tatlo na sana kasi na kunan ako last 2012, supposedly panganay namin)

Read more

2014 nagkakilala kami sa isang online game after ng ilang days lagi na kami nag uusap sa Phone then nanligaw sya, sinagot ko sya agad out of nowhere haha. Tapos after 3 months simula nung sinagot ko sya nagkita kami, then ngayon kami padin at parating na 1st baby namin 😊💕

jusme! hahaha nanligaw xa 3 months, pero wid in dat month pra naman n kming mag bf gf😂😂😂 kaya un, tnuluyan ko na.. and we r now, 12years na magkakilalang lovers and we r 6 years 4months and 1 day as a Blessed couple💖💖💖

Djs ssystacvssdaafwdew-$26116181642511$3473833733737283zjddhdhddushsgeydydhdurududhddidbddbshdsjsudbdsnssjshssjzhzzjszh28372$293828281277382283928383sjsnsishzsjzjzjdnddbdkdbsjdkshsjsndjzsk

i don't know,,we don't know ,,dati we're just facebook friends when we accidentally met/saw each other i fell inlove that time and he also(he told me)😍😍 kyaaaa😍😍😍

It’s been 5 yrs .. I still don’t know what’s going on between us .. we both like each other but his ego separating us .. but compromising becoz of our kid

Total t got a baby total babyjdahaidhshdhshsuu I sgsysdgsusgeeg Baby kau sihat2837284729283zjzjsbakBdhsdh Sa293812$shahbsBsh dhdbdkdbdd dhdidisjsdbdkdsodhssbs

Post reply image

1 week. Then after two weeks nagsama na kami, we're now going on six years. It's not about how long or how short it is. There's no time frame for love.