Long Lasting Marriage

How do you live with the same human for 20,30,40,50 years? Barely 5 years into this marriage and I'm losing it

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try to have open(communication) with each other, listen to each another’s thoughts and feelings with respect... when two different person live under 1 roof, it’s never easy, marriage needs hard work to maintain and takes both willingly to tolerate, understand and compromise with each other... and of course need to have lots of time to meditate “ohmmmm” whenever gets irritated with your spouse 😬 Having said that I have only married for 11 years, we do have our ups and downs every now and then, but we both trying our best to maintain the marriage, especially now when we have our daughter, we hope to create a loving and happy environment for her to grow up too.. Jia You! if really need help, can consult advises from counsellors, professionals who might be able to help. :)

Read more
VIP Member

When you are all spent and feel like you can’t go on anymore, I find that writing a letter to myself and going back and watching our wedding videos and vows really helps Best of luck mama

if both partners have good understanding they can have long last connection.