baby suck

How to learn baby to suck mother breast please tell me friends my baby 2 months but he didn't suck my breast I remove my milk by hand express and pump it's too painful for me

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

-Help your baby enjoy being close to your breast. Keep him cradled at your breast even when you are not attempting to breastfeed. Remove your top and provide as much skin-to-skin contact as possible. These "breast-friendly" measures will help offset any frustration that either of you might experience from unsuccessful breastfeeding attempts. Review the basics of breastfeeding technique: positioning yourself, positioning your baby and supporting your breast. Correct anything in your technique that could be improved. -Squeeze a few drops of colostrum onto your nipple to entice your baby or drip a little sugar water onto your nipple from a bottle. -Enlist a skilled nurse or hospital lactation consultant to help your baby attach correctly to your breast. Then you can apply the effective techniques she demonstrates when you are on your own.

Read more
4y ago

Tysm sister for morally backup