TANONG LANG 🙂

How would you feel if someone in your family said, “I didn't tell you to f*ck and get pregnant”? The reason is buntis din pala yung partner niya and he need to save her from being ousted from her work and getting pregnant out of wedlock is somewhat an act that her work and religion does not condemn. Nakikiusap at nang gigipit sila ng tao due to what they did. And they have been invalidating your partner saying that "hindi siya nagpapaka lalake" just because they cannot give the exact sked for their proposed wedding schedule due to the influx number of the increasing covid cases before. Very tightly kumilos and madaming restrictions. Hindi ba yun pambabastos at pang dedegrade ng status at value ng isang tao. Will them being in the position suffice or equate to being a man and woman of honor and dignity? #cansomeoneshedlighttothis 🙂Thanks

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Regardless of who said that, they don't really have any right to meddle with my and my partner's life. Kung may problema sya, sabihin nya nang maayos, wag nyang ibaling sa iba yung frustrations nya. And about the wedding, ako mismong babae ang nagsabi sa partner ko na ayokong pakasalan nya ko just because he got me pregnant. We'll get married when we're ready, hindi minamadali, it should be a happy day for us, hindi yung naghahabol na maikasal bago lumabas si baby. That's just us of course, sa ibang couples iba naman ang opinion nila, and that's equally valid, basta walang pakialaman 😉 Sooooo whoever that person is, bahala syang mastress sa buhay nya, my partner and I have our own lives, and I'd rather enjoy it than worry about what they have to say 😌 Family, relative, whatever, it doesn't matter, I live my life they way I want to, at wala akong mapapala sa buhay if I continue to make life decisions based on their approval.

Magbasa pa