How did you keep your memories during delivery process? I didn't manage to capture alot of baby pictures in the delivery room as hubby and I were too panic. Is videorecording allowed?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It depends on the hospital you are delivering at. I delivered at NUH and did not take a video of the process as I was grabbing my husband's hand tightly and he was also in no state to take a video since he was very worried seeing me in pain. The best memories are kept in the mind. I do have a few photos taken of my baby held up by the nurse though.

Read more

Generally hospitals here don't allow any recording of video. Only after the birth of baby then we are allowed to take videos or photos. BUT... I know of an unorthodox way that people do it. They hang their handphones on a strap around their neck, camera facing out and recording mode on. Now... You didn't hear it from me!

Read more

Well my hubby's colleague did it and they have an awesome keepsake from the labour ward! My hubby planned to do it but he was too tired (from sleeping beside me while I was moaning away) and he forgot about it! :D

But will that be illegal if found out? Western countries they can even engage a photographer in the delivery room...

Lol.. stephanie.. that is very funny! I don't think my hubby will do recording in this way.. ;)

thanks