Can homeopathy be used to cure myopia in kids?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can visit a consulting homeopath which will take your child's history and give a 'constitutional' medicine. If the case history is well detailed and the medicine (and its power) is right, the doc might be able to solve myopia. I have confidence in homeopathy as I had autoimmune diabetes (genetic problem), Its cured and I am not on any medication right now. Also my mother is a consulting homeopath.

Read more

My son has been wearing specs since the time he was 7 years old. The eye specialist had said that it was genetic and that nothing couldn't be done to cure it completely. I have heard people mentioning about yoga and homeopathy but as per my eye specialist the structure of the eye cannot be altered by all this.

Read more
VIP Member

You should consult a homeopathy doctor first. Do not try any medicines on your own. The doctor might be able to give you better information than anyone else.