Any Malay post-natal massage lady who does home service to intro? Affordable & good.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've heard good reviews for Babies Bellies (Juma post natal massage). They will send therapist to your home for the massage. Depending on the package you choose, each session should be around $70 or so. But best to check with them if they are offering any promotions at the moment. If I'm not wrong, they used to offer a 1-day trial massage session at $75 (which includes transport) but there is also a $35 deposit for the loan of 2 wraps (not sure how the refund will work if you did not sign up for the package). http://www.babiesbellies.sg/Jamu-Post-Natal.php Just another option for you to consider. :)

Read more

I recommend Mdm Sadiah (tel no. 97724579) for a house visit treatment. She does a tummy massage for 1hr 45 min and there's a herbal wrap afterwards. A friend of mine engaged her services way back on 2012 and she was very pleased with the results. Not too sure about her rates though.

I highly recommend this lady Shima 8222 6593. I'm still doing my post natal massage w her and she's friendly and helpful even when I'm having my engorgement.

4y ago

I hav one 7 days ONLY $550. 88936420