Hi mummies, any fast and easy food recipe for toddler? I have 3 kids, it's challenging for me to prepare foodfor them.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Chicken rice nuggets 2 cups sliced boneless chicken 3-4 cups of rice flour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil How to: Cut the boneless chicken pieces into smaller bits so that it is easier for the toddler to eat them. Steam the chicken pieces for 10 minutes using a steam grill inside a pan or a cooker. You can also boil the pieces by placing them in shallow water and boiling them for 5-7 minutes. Remove the boiled chicken pieces from the water and roll them in rice flour multiple times so that there is a thick layer of rice flour around. Pour a tablespoon of oil into a pan and fry the chicken for four minutes on a low flame. Turn the pieces around and fry the other side for four minutes as well. Fry till the outer layer of the nugget turns golden brown. Let the chicken nuggets cool, and the delicious meat finger food for toddlers is ready. French Toast Sticks with Maple syrup Cut the bread into long strips. Beat the eggs in the large bowl and soak the bread strips for ten minutes. Heat oil in a pan. Transfer the egg-soaked bread onto the pan and shallow fry on a low flame. Keep turning and cooking the bread pieces till they become golden brown. Once cooked, transfer the bread to a plate. Let it cool and pour honey before serving it to the preschooler. Quesadilla (Fold a tortilla wrap over in your flat frying pan with some cheese (mix cheddar and mozzarella) and shredded chicken meat inside) Can use those store bought wraps at bread section Can also use the wrap and turn it into mini pizzas with tomato base, shredded ham, loads of cheese Sometimes I add baby spinach into the base as well finely chopped or blended

Read more