sleep tips

Help my baby (15 weeks old) is so hard to put to sleep. Keeps waking up ard 10min after i put her down in cot even after carrying her for 30min or so. So drained.....

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi.. I went through that.. we stopped carrying baby, and changed to patting baby to sleep at 2 months old. Turn baby on the side (facing you), use one hand to hold baby’s hands together (so baby feels secure), cup your other hand and rest your forearm against baby’s thigh, then pat firmly (cannot be too gentle) at about 1 pat/second. The zip swaddle also helped a lot during this time (2-4.5 months). After 4.5 months, my baby kept flipping so we had to stop using the swaddle 😅. In my case, after 4.5 months, not a single method of putting baby to sleep worked anymore (carrying/rocking/patting), so we did the cry it out method. She’s been going to sleep on her own every day. But it was tough to watch initially, so you can try other methods first.

Read more
VIP Member

Can consider to get somebody professional to massage your baby. May relief her and make her more comfortable. Hwaiting mummy..