Missed miscarriage- cant stop thinking about about what went wrong

No heartbeat was found in the ultrasound.. based on size it appears the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks when i should have been 9.5 weeks pregnant.. i have to wait for 2 weeks for a second ultrasound or to see if i bleed out.. its not been called a missed miscarriage yet by the doctor but i have been told not to be too hopeful either.. I feel so upset.. why did this happen to me.. i took such good care.. i made lifestyle changes, i ate healthy, i took prenatals 6 months prior.. i did everything by the book.. people around me are having babies left right and centre.. some without even trying.. some drinking well into the first trimester.. i know this sounds petty, but i just cant stop thinking about it.. i feel weepy randomly at work.. i dont feel like meeting anyone coz they all talk about thier kids.. anyone who experienced this how long did it take for u to fully heal?#adviceplease

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hugs. I was 26YO when I had a miscarriage, I never thought it would happen to me since I’m young and healthy. But it did. It is not easy… I don't think you will ever recover from this experience, you just got to live with it. I find comfort in reading and listening to other people’s stories about their miscarriages, knowing that I’m not alone in this painful journey. Some people are able to express their grief so well that I never could and reading them feels so relatable & I feel so comforted that finally someone understands how I felt.

Read more
1mo ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3-c4ubOO8k/?igsh=cWoxOGNmYndxY2l3