Which week did you delivered your baby?

Heard that usually people deliver earlier than your EDD, just curious and wanna know what’s the average week most people deliver? 😅 trying to plan my maternity leave #advicepls

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Firstborn: 37 weeks. Her EDD was supposed to be on 19th March. But my water broke on 9th March at 9am. Didn’t feel any contractions at all till 2pm. Just slight contractions. I even went to eat Ayam Penyet before going to hospital at 12noon. Waited till 2-3pm at A&E, till I was moved to delivery suite. Little girl was born at 23:22hrs 😂 But I started my maternity leave on 7th March. I planned at least 2 weeks before EDD. You may ask doctor to give you hospitalisation leave first. Like at least 2 weeks before EDD if possible. Then submit your ML date to your company, put the supposed EDD date. Much safer like this. More time for you to spend with your little one and adjust your body (hormones will go haywire!) if little one comes out earlier than EDD.

Read more

Firstborn 39 weeks 5 days via c sect. 2nd hopefully around that time hahahah. i plan my ML to start 1 week before edd im case lahh.. but now back to office already bo pian need good to walk more nearing to edd lol.

First born Week 39 n 4 days Second Born Week 38 n 2 days Both Via C sect… Take your ML nearer to the due date, then you’ll have more time to spend with your baby before returning to work. (:💜

Read more
VIP Member

All 3 different. 1st 41w, 2nd 37w 4 days, 3rd exactly on EDD. If u can, dun take any maternity leave till the day u deliver. Save it.

Mine was 40D3, first baby. ML usually starts after you give birth thou. Usually before that either go for MC/HL. 😊

Firstborn 40w exactly on her EDD! ML starts on the day you give birth. Anything prior to that is AL/HL/MC.

TapFluencer

my boy was born on 28/5 where he was 38 weeks... but my actual edd 11/06

TapFluencer

I induce on 38 weeks as my gyne say I am alittle dilated

TapFluencer

39 weeks, 3-4 days before EDD. natural not induced

TapFluencer

39 weeks, 3 days earlier than due date!