Dealing with in laws

Have any one of you find it so irritated when you wish and want to spend time with you LO by bringing them out tgt to meet friends and have a meal but always feel like you have to seek your in laws permission and they will keep asking you where u go and what time come back? How would you all deal like this? I have enough of them and currently I am staying with them too!!!!! #needtorant

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Dont give them the space, tell them it's your child and you can bring anywhere as long your husband knows where are you and your safe it's fine. I questioned why I booked tickets without asking my in laws I told my mil the same thing I don't have to ask permission to plan hoilday with my husband and it's not a family trip. Its actually babymoon. I just dont bother my husband is afraid of hurting them. But I nailed my rights. And he just going with the flow. Your the mum and you deserve to have more rights one your baby than grandparents. As for myself I'll be firm on this too. I already told my husband too. We decide for our baby no need to consider everything they say unless you both agree.

Read more