Memory foam infant pillows

Any of you has introductory pillow to baby? If yea from what age? I have bon bijou memory foam pillow. It says can prevent the flat head syndrome and when should i start using this? So far baby is being trained for side sleeping, I notice when i put her on her back her head will tilt all the way to the left / right #FTM #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i used pillows (anti flat-head pillow to be specific) during the newborn stage. because babies are supposed to sleep flat to prevent SIDS, she then appeared to have flat head (but it's not like flat flat, it's still round but not super round). i removed it after 2 months because she discovered that she can turn her head side to side, then at 4 months she learnt how to fully turn & roll - so when your baby learns this, pls pls pls remove the pillow to prevent suffocation when they turn.

Read more
8mo ago

i would recommend to stop in case she turns further in, unless you are able to supervise her time to time. :)

I used Geltron pillow right from the start. Redeemed with DBS points. I bought mimos for my kid's childcare use.

I use pillow when I can supervise in the day