My baby is 13 months 13 days

Has the baby not been able to walk for this age? Because when I take him to the playground he starts to come down on his own & crawl, and sometimes mom or parents always look at me because I let my baby crawl. Just as we also want our children to be the best and to be able to walk on their own, we are also worried. the other children were all on the road before the age of one. #13monthsold

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my nephew started walking 12months .. when he was 10 to 11 months, he walked with the help of adults by holding his hands or he would hold onto tables to assist himself. coming to his 1 year, he managed to walked few steps and by the time he reached 1 year, he able to walk already. anyway, some baby takes longer to walk, talk and etc .. no 1 baby the same. dont worry about it, im sure your baby will be able to walk on his owm soon .

Read more

My friend’s child only started walking at 15 months. Each child has different milestone. Let your baby practice more on standing and use those push walkers? Even just baskets or boxes in the house is sufficient for them to push and walk ard

every baby is different my boy start walking past 1years old, my girl start walking at 10months old i don't really bother how others look or comment my Los 😅 my kids my way u will be happier If u can ignore 😊

Read more

don't worry mummy. every child is diff. my neices walked at 15 mths and 16 mths respectively. my own boy at 13 plus mths. I'm sure your boy will start to walk soon.

Every child development are different. Don’t compare your child to others. When you child is ready, she/he will walk. Take it easy mummy!

my son walked at 15th month and can't stop moving after that. treasure this moment as you will miss the this phase soon

I see, thank u so much 🙏

VIP Member

All the best! 💪🏼