Has anyone used this mesh to introduce fruits to their little ones? What age did you start and with what fruits?

Post image
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh yes! My little cousins love these Munchkin Fresh Food Feeders. You can put in fresh fruits and alleviate the worry for choking because only the digestible bits will be accessible to baby. You can put in frozen ones to help soothe teething woes. They started using the feeders at 6 months and had bananas, papayas and peaches.

Read more

I used the silicon one with bigger hole and easier to clean. I started with bananas, then papaya, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, water melon. Just follow the rule of introducing one at a time for a week to determine whether baby has allergy to it. I started giving this feeder to my lo when he turned around 7 month old.

Read more

This mesh type is quite messy and baby can't eat much from it as the mesh doesn't stay in its shape. I prefer Boon Pulp Silicone Feeder instead as baby is easier to eat from the feeder and easier to clean, no mess from drop out food too.

Post reply image

My gal used this when she was 7 mths old. She used for about 2 mths then she began to open the cover by herself and it was then, that we decided to puree the fruits in case she got choked.

You can put fruits that is easy to be mashed e.g. banana, mango, steamed apple, papaya and etc.

thanks