Has anyone tried taking slimming pills here like Bee Sexy? I just bought a box but still a bit hesitant to use it. Is it safe and effective?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Beware of those slimming pills esp mga made in china. when I was younger I took Zhen de Shou, I lost weight pero andaming side effects like headaches, palpitations, stiffness and pain in the shoulders and arms, and there was even an episode that felt like a heart attack. Not worth risking your health or your life

Magbasa pa

I tried Zhen de Shou during my TTC days and I had palpitations so I stopped using it. After that, I was hesitant to try any slimming pills. So I tried to eat healthy food (with proper proportions), and it helped me lose weight.

It really depends if your body is compatible with it, so it's best if you consult with a doctor first.... but then I suggest you can try the better alternative first which is exercising and eating healthy food :)

I haven't. Actually nakakatakot magpurchase ng mga slimming pills lalo na at hindi mo alam kung anong magiging side effect ng medicines na ittake mo. Kaya i think it is best to just take daily exercise.

I wouldn't recommend it. . As I tried almost all slimming pills and slimming coffee 10 years ago. Once you stop consuming those, you will gain twice of your previous fat and weight.

May mga tao na tinatalaban at effective sa kanila meron namang masama ang effect like palpitations, anxieties at insomnia. Sa umpisa pa lang ay alam mo na if hiyang sayo or hindi.

Just to be safe, magpacheck up ka muna and ask your doctor first kasi nasa huli ang pagsisisi when there's a side effect.