Tian Wei Confinement

Has anybody tried Tian Wei recently and can share their experience? Thanks mummies!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve tried their trial meal and also at the recent Baby fair at Expo. Tastes is pretty good actually, in fact there were a lot of people whom I saw, signing up for the package at the fair (myself included). My friend who recently gave birth also ordered from Tian Wei and even added on more servings of their black vinegar pork trotter. I also liked it very much after tasting it. If u already signed up, don’t need to worry too much. Taste is a subjective thing so not everyone will like what they get served during their trials. So far for me, I’ve tried both Tian Wei & their sister brand Relacto’s trial meals. No complains!

Read more
2y ago

Ure welcome :)

I ordered their trial meal earlier thia year (week 34 now) and it taste HORRIBLE (don't believe the reviews you see online 😅) I'm so gladd that I ordered the trial meal to try, I didn't believe my friend when she shared how poor quality the food was & the taste. I don't recommend it. I went with Mama J confinement food instead. you can check out their IG for remaining slots for your EDD. it's homecooked by a retired confirment nanny. it has the homecooked taste 😉

Read more
2y ago

oh no I just signed up for their package :(