My 2w old girl cries almost nonstop. HELP!

She would hardly sleep. She sleeps less than an hour at one go, drinks milk inconsistently - sometimes a lot, sometimes a little bit, at very different timings, would cry and fuss a lot, even when I pick her up. Not sure what to do... Any advice?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

now son now is a toodlee during night he will suddenly wake up crying so i will on the ruyah the whole night till morning. can go buy the ruqyah plug it have alot of diff prayer even ayat kursi. it actually does help. because my son is since baby when he sleep he must hear ruqyah then he will want to sleep so now toodler alrdy also must have ruqyah thrn he sleep

Read more

Same! My baby was like that since the first day back home after discharge. And was like that for 2-3weeks. Nothing can console him. What my husband did, he place a chair infront of standing fan and on it. For some reason it calms the baby down, not sure if it’s white noise to them

Have you tried using a pacifier? And is baby swaddled up? I always swaddle my baby when he fuss and it always worked. It could also be colic, if stomach is hard. Things will get better, as baby may also be trying to adapt.

Consider getting a white noise machine, give baby pacifier, get a yaolan (baby hammock) or a rocker. Maybe baby is colicky, then get ridwind or probiotic from PD. Apply ruyi oil and massage tummy.

TapFluencer

buka ayat ruqyah

babywear