Pink discharge 4weeks pregnant

I tested my pregnancy when I had my menses late for 5days. Late at night at 8pm+, I was negative. But I tried again with the 1st urine in the morning and had positive. Last night I found pink discharge accompanied by light brown discharge after passing urine on toilet paper while wiping. I am worry if my pregnancy is not successful :( Visited Thomas Women Clinic but their appointment is full. Any recommendation or suggestions on which doctor to see so they can give medicine to secure my pregnancy? Also, if any mummy also experience this pink discharge but still expecting? Appreciate your advise and really hope my baby is healthy 💞

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It may be due to implantation as your pregnancy is still very early but then it's best that you head down to any A&E to check. I had a heavy bleeding for 2 weeks and they prescribed me with Duphaston.

4y ago

About the same week as yours or 5 wks like that but sadly it ends up in a miscarriage. Do head to the A&E. Don't wait.

You can go down to hospital A&E if you're worried. Either NUH/ SGH/ KKH. I had minor bleeding before and went to NUH A&E and they provided me with some hormone pills to stop bleeding.

4y ago

noted. thank you so much ❤️