Hey guys, just wanted to check if any classes or school to learn Chinese for beginner for kid around 4 yrs old around Sengkang preferably

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've heard good reviews for Berries. They seemed to come highly recommended for the fun ways they teach Chinese to the little ones. Heard some feedback on how the children enjoy going for class there. Perhaps you can consider them: http://www.berriesworld.com/language_of_love.html My friend signed up for a trial class but not sure if they are still offering that as that was some years back. You can try asking as it would be a better gauge of whether it is suitable for your child. Here are their outlets in the North-East side: Blk 837 Hougang Central #01-527 S(530837) 6385 1614 [email protected] Punggol Community Club 3 Hougang Ave 6 #02-04 S(538808) 63873008 [email protected]

Read more

I second berries. Both my boys started berries in n1 and they like it a lot. Berries do a range of activities like flash cards, singing, writing which makes their learning process more fun. I also like their materials and how they teach. Eg in n1 they will teach you single word recognition. When you move up to n2 they will form a simple sentence using the words taught in n1. Moving on to k1 the same sentence gets more elaborate. I feel like there's a flow in their teaching materials. Call up your nearest brand and see if you can organise a trial for your child :)

Read more
VIP Member

There is Beijing language school at Rivervale Plaza or Sengkang CC.

Berries so far is the best for toddler. Give the trial class a try