Insurance for newborn baby

Hello, can you guys please suggest me which insurance I should buy for my wife and my newborn baby? She will deliver in the next March. So I would like to prepare the insurance for her and our baby. Thanks a lot. I'm a first time daddy and we are both foreigners. #firstbaby #advicepls

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

AIA 👍our agent contact number is 96902617. He's good at explaining and sumarise in a nutshell which is very easy to understand! I'm sure he can ans your enquiries with ease 👍his name is Kenneth. Also, if you really claimed your insurance, next premium they won't charge you higher, it will still be the same amount! For us, this is very very important! You have to know what you are paying for. Some insurance will charge u double or more on next premium if you claimed from them. Example, you claimed insurance at 2020, next premium 2021 u have to pay double or more! Let him know that Janice( Landscape) referred you 👍 Good luck!

Read more

I got mine from AIA too! Once the plan is transferred to the child, the plan covers for child CI too. You can contact my agent at 92956038 if you want find out about AIA plans. He is patient and knowledgeable.

You can contact my agent. She’s doing my insurance. Knowledgeable in all these and still do many brands. You can tell her Vanessa referred you. 90684788. You can WhatsApp her.

TapFluencer

accident plan and hospital plan is the most important. if you have extra can get the saving plans with life insurance. or just buy life insurance alone.

Prudential life insurance, accident and hospital plan. One of the plans cover baby and mummy till baby is born.

I got AIA. Cos after giving birth I can transfer the insurance to my baby and become life insurance for bb.

Great eastern. My husband bought for me and my child.

VIP Member

Prudential bsn takaful. Prenatal baby also can apply

AIA... đŸ‘đŸŒđŸ‘đŸŒđŸ‘đŸŒ