Week 6 but not frequent urinating

Hi guys, im on week 6 but my symptoms is not like what i read online. So far the only symptoms i have, is nausea, crampings & swollen boobs. Ive read online that you should be urinating frequenly but i do not. Is this normal or is this meant that i have to drink more often but i think ive drink quite a amount. Im still waiting for my first prenatal so ive yet to confirm if im really pregnant from the ultrasound. But im at week 6 but still receive positive test kit

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hello! Yes, agreed that not everyone experience same symptoms. For me I didn't have much obvious symptoms when I first discovered I was pregnant. I even went to poke my boobs to make sure it still feels sore. As of now I don't even feel any nausea. It can be a frustrating wait before the first scan, I am also waiting for my 1st scan on Thursday! Try not to think too much and stay positive. All the best and take care!

Read more

Dont worry mommy, i am also experiencing the same! I guess everyone has different pregnancy journey. So long as you have regular check up and everything’s normal, don’t stress out too much. All the best mommy!

Hi~ Not everyone go thru and experience the same symptoms. And don’t worry about the urinating part, your turn will come soon. Wait till trimester three, you’ll want to sleep in the toilet instead. 🥴

2y ago

Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️

Same here, week 7 or 8 now but not much symptoms except swollen boobs and cramping and sleepy. Will be going for my 8 weeks scan this tuesday.