Meal Plan for pregnancy

Hi Guys Im now 5months pregnant, medyo worry ako sa food ko im just 44kg with 5'4 height. Underweight. I want to gain weight but feeling ko im not having a good diet since i always want bread and chocolates. And most of the time puro dn ako canned goods. Im worrying for my baby. And i think it's time na to make a healthy meal plan. But i dont know what to eat or how to make a meal plan i tried to research sa google pero more on western food. Kung may healthy meal plan po kayo can i have a copy ma aappreciate ko po ng sobra. And can i have ur advice what should i buy? Btw i dont have a big appetite lagi po ako agad nabubusog and that's another challenge for me basta i wish magng healthy kami dalawa ni baby sana po mabgyan nio ng advices and pa share po ng meal plan nio thank u. #1stimemom #pregnancy #advicepls #pleasehelp #firstbaby

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Eat a lot of veggies and fruits momsh. Iyon lang yun. Lessen ur carbs intake such as rice, breads, etc and its okay to eat canned goods try nyo i-mix with veggies

4y ago

thank u so much sis