3 Replies

1. no issues w black colour 2. can have cake to make it have more feel that it's a (sort of) bday party? up to u to have whole cake or some ppl use cupcakes too. ang ku kueh for girl baby and ang kee for boy baby (different shape but same filling) if u want be more specific.. 3. serving tray or individual packs both methods work.. at most prepare plastic bags for them to bring home if got leftovers? I bought a tray from papamama.sg for the party (immediate family only) and ordered individual sets for relatives 4. heard abt ginger but I din prepare tat.. ya traditionally is full month... my sis even told me dun put happy birthday coz technically it's not birthday.... but it's all up to the parents! afterall it is a joyous occasion for ppl to gather and celebrate the baby so dun stress over things and juz do it as u like! some elderly dun even noe the traditions and we shdnt care too much abt their comments anyway! have fun!

1. I wore full black, baby full white, nobody mentioned anything. 2. I took the full month cake package, it comes with 1-2 small slices of cake tgt with red eggs and AKK. 3. Both is fine, unless you’re intending to deliver personally. 4. No. 5. Doesn’t matter.

My mother in law doesn't recommend wearing black cause she says it's a joyous occasion so you & bb should be wearing something bright and happy.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles