Bloated? Gassy? Full tummy!

So in my 1st trimester, but then, i already ate a full meal, but few hours later i feel bloated and wanted to eat again, but i still feel full. Then i had this gassy thing! My kids and hubby laughing away at my burping and farting. Oh gosh. Now coming to midnight im hungry, i dont want to eat and feel bloated and full again. Any recommendation of meal or fruits that i dont feel this way?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same here. Hungry just 3h after a heavy lunch. I will drink milo or soy milk. Sometimes I snack on nuts and berries. If I am super hungry in the middle of the night, I will boil an egg and eat wif soya sauce. Protein and salty taste helps with the hunger pangs

Me too! I feel sooo bloated by night time and always hungry. I started to eat less carbs like noodles and rice, and more meat/vege/fruits/snacks. Carbs make bloating worse. I also take sour fruits like green kiwi

I’m feeling the same as you. Hungry every 1-2 hours. 🥲 I think banana helps. I also try to take some fruits like blueberries and cherries as snack.

Me too, always suddenly hungry.