Is Gripe water safe for baby?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Words are not enough to thank you @drakhidi for healing me of my pregnancy issues that i have been living with for 6 years now.  I have promised to tell the whole world about your good works Thank you so much @drakhidi. I'm so happy with my life now.  At last I'm free from this pregnancy diseases.thank you @drakhidi. he can also cures HERPES, DIABETES, FIBROID, LEUKEMIA ECZEMA, LIVER .KIDNEYPROBLEMS.  INFERTILITY. URCER, ARTHRITIS THYROID and a lot more. Contact on 08110960919. You can also email him on @[email protected]

Read more

https://volleybe.com/sleeping-pills-ana-alcohol/ It’s bad to combine sleeping pills and booze. When these two medicines are combined, it can result in a person not waking up or being put into a state of deep sleep while mixing them together. Depending on how much they drink and what sort of medication they’re combining with alcohol, some individuals may die when they mix the two substances together.

Read more

hey mom, unlike what many parents feel, it is not really safe to give gripe water to your baby. if you are asking because of colic, you can instead speak to your baby's doc about a solution called colic aid which you can administer to your baby as per doc's reference.

Hi, I guess you can gripe water to the baby but instead of that you can apply asafoetida on her belly button so that his digestive system remains fine and he doesn't get colic. It helps keep gas at bay in the babies.

i did not use gripe water for any of my baby. in fact, the doctors were very sure that it is not recommended at all. my second one had severe colic and i did try colic aid for her, which helped.

After 6 years of childlessness, pain, depression, Dr Ely help you overcome my infertility, i now have 3 children of my own, visit him on TikTok Dr Ely herbal clinic. or call/WhatsApp him +2348071738963

Yes...babies can be given gripe water as it helps in keeping away from colic. You can give gripe water to the baby but I suggest you should ask your doctor about how much quantity to be given.

No I didn't give it to my daughter as it has high sugar content and bicarbonates instead u can make dill seed water to baby aft 6 month .

VIP Member

it's not good for your baby,I think you should give Your baby to the doctor,they can help you.

thanks