Stomach cramps after booster

Got my booster jab at 28 weeks 5 days. Currently experiencing fever, body aches, dizziness, and stomach cramps. Am quite anxious about the tummy cramps, am I okay? When do I know I need medical attention?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello, I got sharp lower abdomen cramps at night and bleeding after I took the booster in the morning. That was my 38 weeks and I was already dilated for a week, so that was my labour in the end. Not sure if it was due to the booster or maybe I was just ready to deliver. Better to check with your gynae!

Read more
2y ago

Hello ☺️ Thank you so much for your reply!

Hi did you take pfizer or Moderna? I heard most ppl took pfizer. I’m planning to take Moderna during first week of march but may change my mind to pfizer. How long are you experiencing these symptoms for? Sld be gone after 2-3 days.

2y ago

Hello there :) My 1st & 2nd jabs were pfizer (heard that I should take a different jab for my booster...) took Moderna for my booster shot! I had fever only a few hours after my jab, persisted till the next day.

I experienced similar symptoms as well such as body aches and stomach cramps for about a day. After a night rest, I was better and all is well. If it persist, better to go see a doctor..

2y ago

Oh dear. Wishing you speedy recovery and get well soon. Hydrate well and have plenty of rest! 🤗

Hi, how are you doing now? Are the cramps gone? I hope you're all right.

go to urgent care at kkh if you’re concerned