Baby books

Any good place where I can buy books for my LO, 18 months old. Online store or any shops.. Tried some online shops, seems pretty costly. #newmom #FTM #firstmom #FTM #firsttimemom #booksforsale #bookcollection #babybooks

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Personally i prefer second hand books especially when baby has outgrown putting said books into mouth. Last i went was bras basah those old bookstore with really good prices. Random steals for popular authors or just random books that might be suitable. I look out for board books and sometimes the soft books with slightly longer stories but no need to read word by word. Occasionally carousel has good deals but not reliable and leceh to travel and pick up 😕 I saw a Malaysian bookstore Book Xcess with very decent prices but not popular authors. Might consider because flat shipping rate of 15bucks but ive yet to order. I avoid shopee lazada, even some kids shops in sg because i noticed some are pirated books haha yes they exist sia and prices are same as kinokuniya like whut why? On top of that do some library runs so much cheaper in the long run. Likes once a month visit kind grab eight books and do extended learning if u have the capacity e.g. a food related kids book then do a simple cooking activity over the weekend for babys snack. Messy and tiring but child will gain some autonomy and trust working alongside u and reward of the final product. 🌝

Read more
4w ago

must be really good random steals at Bras Basah eh?😜