Infidelity hunch

Good morning everyone! I'm asking on behalf of a friend. She has a hunch that her husband is cheating on her, so she's hoping that securing the CCTV footage at SM MOA and NAIA would prove her husband's infidelity. They're both working abroad, but in different countries. I'm trying to help her out and this was the help she wanted me to give. She also has a lawyer friend here in the Philippines who can also help her out. She gave her the power of attorney. Any advice po?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Coordinate with sm or naia office po kung makaka secure kau ng copy and kung ano ang kanilang step by step procedure sa gnyang concern..

Tingin ko di basta2 makakakuha ng cctv footage. Need ng police report sa mga ganyan eh. Private property pa.

2y ago

Thanks po!