Here is another would you rather question

Comment below which option you would choose

Here is another would you rather question
246 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Suffered 3 miscarriages before 30. Became 1st time mum at 30 and no regrets. I did it alone as husband was busy with biz. If I were any younger, I may have not been able to cope alone. I recalled sitting down, looking at my 3 weeks old son, feeling proud and grateful. Thanked God that I am an older mum with maturity, understanding and positivity.

Read more
VIP Member

Though I believe age is a critical factor, I feel being mentally, physically and financially stable is equally important. Don't delay too much but do not have a baby without being prepared just because your biological clock is ticking.

A, definitely. Me n so many people I know have parents who gave birth after 30-35, totally cannot connect with the parents once they grow up. I had my first at 17 n second at 19, honestly best decision of my whole life

TapFluencer

A for 1st baby. B for the second. 👉 Will you ❤ this first moment my baby and me was born please, https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/1186465?d=android&ct=b&share=true

After 30 where my finances are more stable, relationship and mentality more mature. But that is just my preference. Anytime is a good time as long as one is ready to be a parent!

Nothin is in our hands. It's all in God hand.. some have started trying before 30 but only received their blessings aft 30s... :)

depends, but having financial stability 1st is impt. It lessen the stress or possibility of depression in bringing up your lo.

A! Provided mentally, physically & financially ready to have baby. I still think its good to have baby before 30 years.

Before 30. First pregnancy miscarriage at 29. So i guess will be pregnant again after 30 😆

I rather get pregnant before 30. And now im turning 28 soon and expecting my 4th child 😊