Do/Did you have gestational diabetes during pregnancy?
Do/Did you have gestational diabetes during pregnancy?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No
Don't know how to tell

20089 responses

44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes. I found out almost a week ago. My OB monitors everything, I never missed any of her laboratory request, it was all normal until these lockdown sellers offered sweet goodies online. Lols! Now, an internist manages my Potassium and sugar. I also monitor at home 3x a day of gluco testing. Luckily, my GDM isn't that hard to manage. I now know the culprits, it was soda and those sweet finds sold on FB.😂

Read more
4y ago

hello, can I ask po, how you manage it aning mga meals mo po. salamat

Maybe yes because my ob advice me to visit an endo when she saw my result but i still didn't go yet. Maybe when i will visit her again i will ask her what's really the result. She requested me to have an ogtt.

4y ago

lahat po ng buntis pinag ttest ng ogtt lalo na kapag manganganak na required po yun

VIP Member

Hindi pa ako naka test for sugar I am 7months preggy now. mahilig din ako sa sweets nakakatemp minsan at nakakacrave. 😅 Anong months po ba nag checheck ng sugar?

Yes, it was tough since im also hypertensive. Fortunately, i had a normal delivery with my lo. I am so thankful with my expert doctors 🥰😘😘

Yes in india it was compulsory till you give birth to have gtt 3 times until you've give birth.

VIP Member

Yes both pregnancies. Pero kaya naman mag diet. Magastos lang mag monitorng blood sugar

Yes i am diabetic even before pregnancy its really hard to control and monitor.

Normal naman sugar ko pero strict si OB. No rice daw ako pag gabi. 🤭

TapFluencer

Not easy but thank God I got rid of it after pregnancy

I crave for sweet things, i'm quite scare actually