From what age will you let your child start using an Ipad and what for?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would not let my kid use iPad at any age if not required. She can watch television, watch cartoons on laptop if not on television. Unless and until I really feel or someone logically tells me that iPad will do something valuable for the kid that a laptop cannot then I would let them have an iPad. But, what I think is that if you want your kid to enjoy a game over the net once in a while, that the kid can do on a laptop too. I do not see any dire utility of an iPad for a kid. Yes, if it is at home, he can very well use it like any other gadget with due permission, but I would not specially buy an iPad for my kid. Else, kids can use iPad from 5 or 6 years, though, I have seen kids using it as early as 21 months. My cousin's daughter has her own iPad. They got her the iPad when they had gone to Singapore for two months and the kid has no one to play with, so to wade off her boredom and keep her busy, they got an iPad. And as you know how sharp the generation is, she is pro in doing everything on it. :)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12823)