I hv a fren Preg 4mth no morning sickness at all issit normal?

A fren of mine, preg for 4mth but no morning sickness and no sign of pregnancy at all (belly looks flat) but she went to gynae confirm she is preg...also she always eat 2 spoonful of rice , i feel pity for her baby..my fren scare eat too much later big fat baby cannot deliver at the later stage.. also she told us she wan to maintain her slim waist...lol

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it's normal not to have any pregnancy symptoms, because every pregnancy is different.. as for controlling diet, it doesn't affect the baby because baby will take nutrition through the mother.. the mother will be lack of nutrition instead

My morning sickness only started at week 38 so I guess it’s normal? If her baby is growing well and she don’t mind her baby not getting enough nutritions then it’s really up to her I guess 😂

2y ago

my morning sickness kicks in when im 3mth..only gets better when i reach 5mth..😔terrible experience..

VIP Member

the baby will still get all the nutrients from her body. (bone for calcium etc) the mum will be the one who will be malnourished.

My MIl and SIL didn't have morning sickness or majority pregnancy symptoms for all their pregnancies.