when to start shopping?

hi, just found out baby gender yesterday and i am super excited. i'm 22weeks+ isit too soon to start buying anything? what should i buy first and when is the best time? i'm still feeling tired most of the time and cant walk much without feeling dizzy. second baby but first one was 7years ago so totally forgot abt everything 😅#pleasehelp

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Big items like stroller or cots during double digits sale (eg 3.3, 4.4). Not sure if you kept your first born’s clothing else you can slowly start to collect hands me down. I’ll get those with expiry dates probably a week or a month before my EDD. (Wet wipes, sanitizers etc)

I started shopping during my second trimester a few weeks after finding out my baby's gender. Now in my 3rd, just bought things like nipple cover, breast bump ect. Will be getting baby carrier and everything else left soon in the weeks to come

I am also 22 weeks. I just started collecting baby clothes. For myself I am going to get a pump and some clothes. For baby I am just asking around friends for things that they don’t want anymore before I decide what to purchase.