For Pinoy parents, do you still use tabo? Do you know where to purchase kiddie sized tabo in Manila?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We still use dipper at home. I grew up using dipper instead of the shower. I find shower not rinsing me enough whenever I need to get rid of soap in the hard to wash area. If you know what I mean. Although my kids used to shower instead of using dipper since they find it easier. You can purchased a child size dipper in SM baby company or if you have enough time, big markets like Nepa Q mart or Balintawak sells wide variety of "tabo". But considering the traffic in Metro Manila nowadays. It's not economical and practical to just go there for a "tabo" :) You can opt for a cup that looks similar to a tabo for your child that can be found in any department store. Let your child choose so he/she knows that it belongs to her. Something that she can say it's her personal "tabo". :)

Magbasa pa

Occasionally. :) I allow my children to use tabo to teach them how to bathe on their own. It also gets them excited about taking a bath which is kind of a way for me to snatch them away from playing too long. We bought ours from a manong selling house hold neccesities walking by our house.

I bought mine at downtown. They have different sizes and colors at very affordable prices. :) But if downtown/palengke is too far for you, you may also try to look in SM grocery or department store :)

yup... saves water....