Is FM better than BM after baby reaches 6 mths? I'm still breastfeeding my boy of 8 mths but recently I keep hearing that FM provides more nutrients after 6 mths. Feeling confused if I should still continue feeding BM since I always thought it is the best.

77 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I must give credit to this professional hacker ALIENMAN.HACKER AT GMAIL DOTCOM as he very much deserves it. If you ever feel it in your stomach that something fishy is happening with the people you love and care about please don't hesitate to do something about it because that is your intuition notifying you and your instincts never lie. I noticed a change in behaviour from my sister and it got me worried. We are literally best of friends and all of a sudden she started acting shady. She was jumpy and always curious each time the door bell rang or the power goes off. I asked her several times if she was alright and she said she was but clearly she wasn't. I didn't want to tell my parents because they were in another city and it will work them out. I talked to my girlfriend about it, she also tried speaking to her but she won't tell no one. so my girlfriend suggested that i spy on her and even recommended this hacker she is very familiar with (ALIENMAN.HACKER AT GMAIL). This hacker was so good with his responses and services. He hacked into her whatsapp and I found out that she was being bullied and threatened at school, she couldn't tell anyone because she had seen what happened to other victims. It was really bad, I had to inform the police and the chancellor. She had to change schools and also went into therapy. Thanks to this hacker I was able to address this issue before it got worse. please Contact him on whatsapp (+1(864) 406 5757 ) for whatever hacking services you may need.

Read more