Week 26 and tested covid +ve. Any mummies had same situation?do i need to go see my gynae?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, I was c+ at 26 weeks too. But thankfully I just had mild flu. I didn't take any panadol but did go to the doctor. I was advised to count my baby's kicks so that I know he's doing okay in there. I think you can just update your gynae to let them know of your condition/situation, just in case.

Read more

Hey mummy, If you have very high fever, please go A&E. Anyway I had c at 23weeks too. Its very common preg mummy had c as long as you had your 3 covid jab you’re safe. Look for your gynae if you feeling very unwell. For mild fever, Normal panadol helps, do not take paracetamol. 😊

hey pls take note of your own body condition. i was +ve at 17 weeks and had a high fever that didn't go away, heartbeat went up to 160, had to be admitted immediately. if you feel unwell go see a GP to let them determine

Hi, I am 28 week and tested c positive. It took a week to recover but just mild symptoms. I went to gp and got some cough medicine. Take plenty of rest and stay hydrated. Doctor said no need to worry.