2 Replies

Super Mum

Hey Kayden, I’ve Googled this before and after taking a look because I needed one for my two boys, it really boils down to whether you want your twins to be able to face each other or have options in terms of positioning their seats. Also, the adaptability (baby seats, child seats, moving in and out of grabs and buses, manoeuvring in shopping malls, etc). For me I also am a stickler about the ease of pushing and steering. So we really liked the baby jogger city select - the luxe model is a little heavier and cumbersome I find. The great thing is it fits the back of a taxi, and the wheels are good for all terrain. We got ours second hand because we didn’t wanna pay the full price. The bugaboo donkey is expensive but it’s awesome - the push is great and it’s got options but it’s a side by side and i just couldn’t bring myself to deal with a stroller so wide although our first stroller was a bugaboo bee and I love how the make their strollers to last - hence the high price tag. A great alternative to this is the Mountain Buggy Nano Duo. The other one I explore - cheaper alternative to the baby jogger is the Kolcraft contours double stroller- much cheaper but I think it runs a little longer and wider. Also, I’m not sure if the push is as smooth. Best thing is to give the strollers a go and watch the YouTube vids that can be easily found if you Google. Also, look out for parents letting go of their strollers, then send it for cleaning and thorough disinfecting. Replacement of parts can sometimes save you a ton of money - but do your homework first if you’re on a budget. Hope this helps

thanks Jamielene

Joie

Trending Questions

Related Articles