First pregnancy, when will breasts grow?

First time preggy. Wondering when will breasts grow? In first tri now but nth seems to be growing..Im abit flat chested and so really hope pregnancy can let me experience bigger boobs for once.. 😂 😂

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was small b close to a cup before I got pregnant as I am underweight that time. My boobs starts to grow gradually when I am about 2-3 months pregnant. Now I am 35weeks my boob size is about 36c. This is my 4th pregnancy though, all my pregnancy my cup size really grow much bigger compared to my prepregnancy size. And became even smaller after I stopped bfing 😢

Read more

I was an A-cup all along and only upsize to B or C-cup in third trimester. Now 4 months postpartum and I’m still wearing B or C-cup. Can’t fit most of my clothes due to bigger boobs 😅

Not every pregnant women will have their breasts growing though but they will be swollen normally after birth when milk is ready. That's when your breasts are vavavoom + all the veins 😅

I think is around 2nd trimester when boobs start to grow. Get to know when i no longer fit into my current bra. So end up change to wear nursing/maternity bra which is more comfortable.

TapFluencer

I started during first Tri I think depend on individual body. your boobs will really boom when you're bfing haha

i think around second-third trimester. you can tell the difference when you no longer fit your current bra

My boobs all along quite small. Only increased by 1 cup during pregnancy. Sad.