light sleeper 10month old and vomitting

Hi, we are first time parents and hope the community can help. My soon to be 10 month girl seem to be vomiting (not spitting milk) easily whenever she takes milk. It's been over month since she has been taking solids. Her sleeping habits are "chaotic" too recently.. Usually We will put her to bed by 7+pm since she gets really tired after a full feed.. Usually will wake up between 2-3am for milk and 5am-6am for milk. Over the last 1 week, by 10-11pm she will be up crawling, seating up and trying to stand. Making alot of noise followed by crying. This will go on for the next 2-3 hrs. We have tried feeding her milk too. And almost every 1-2hrs she will wake up and repeat the same activities. We are totally exhausted and don't know what is happening to her.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmm vomiting could be wind too. Sometimes my baby vomits coz tummy a lot of wind, try putting baby medicated oil on the belly and massage in clockwise manner. U can also massage the thighs and push it up towards the belly, try cycling her legs too. It might work. Hopefully reduce the wind. Bed time wise, I can’t really advise u. I put mine to sleep at 10-11ish and he will wake up the next morning at 9am.

Read more

Not sure if it is the new skill phase. My baby flips in his sleep after he acquired this skill - the flip will disrupt his sleep

3y ago

Hmm it could be. But it's really disruptive.

most likely your baby is too full thus vomiting. usually when baby starts solid they will consume lesser milk.

TapFluencer

is it baby too full? how's your baby food and milk schedule like?

3y ago

how much solid are you giving your baby it seems very close the timing.