Changing milk stage

Hi first time mum here, my 1yo currently drinking stage 3 abbott grow. Having difficulty to poop, been 3days, poop hard as a rock. Should i change to a diff brand? Please help 🥲 much apppreciated

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It sounds like your little one is having some trouble with constipation, and you're considering changing their milk brand to help alleviate this issue. Before switching brands, there are a few things you can try to help your child with constipation: 1. Increase Fluid Intake: Ensure your child is drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Proper hydration can help soften stool and make bowel movements easier. 2. Increase Fiber Intake: Introduce more fiber-rich foods into your child's diet, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Fiber can help promote regular bowel movements. 3. Tummy Massages: Gentle tummy massages in a clockwise direction can sometimes help relieve constipation in children. 4. Consult a Pediatrician: If the constipation persists or if you're unsure about making any changes, it's best to consult with your child's pediatrician. They can provide personalized advice and recommend the best course of action. Before changing the milk brand, it might be beneficial to try these methods to see if they help your child with their constipation issue. If you do decide to switch, make sure to transition slowly to the new brand to avoid any digestive upsets. And if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to your pediatrician for guidance. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I changed 3 milk brands when my LO had constipation and when she managed to poop, there’s always blood, ended up with NAN and she was pooping fine.

TapFluencer

can try out NAN