Review of abbott grow stage 1

Hello Mummies, Any review on abbott grow stage 1 ? My Lo is currently on mixed fm n bm. . And slowly transiting to fully fm. . Been giving him S26 but he only poops every 2 days. . Is it ok? My no.1 and no.2 had no problem with S26 and poop daily. . Or any suggestion on different fm?

Review of abbott grow stage 1
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hello, as long as your baby's stools are soft and appear normal, there is no need to worry. But, if your baby’s stools are hard and difficult to pass, you should think about changing. I had to deal with constipation when my daughter had S26, finally I've changed to Enfa Grow instead. # abbott grow stage 1

Read more
3y ago

thank u for the info. . appreciate it

hi. my baby has been drinking abbott grow stage 1 since nb as I have no bm. she's already 6mos now. I have no issues with the milk at all! she poo almost everyday, or on the 2nd day. her growth percentage is at 97%. the milk is inexpensive yet good quality.

3y ago

Yes i agree!!! So inexpensive and of good quality. My newborn has no problem with her stool and urine. So blessed!!

Do abbott grow stage 1 baby newborn formula keep making the baby poop and urine so often throughout the day? FTM and just had a 5days old newborn. Mixing breast milk with formula